Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Linguafolio: Novice Low Listening


  • I can understand some commonly used words and expressions, such as please and thank you. 
  • I can understand basic information, such as days of the week, months of the year, numbers, times, and dates. 
  • I can understand names of objects in my immediate environment, such as words for familiar objects found in classrooms, offices, or homes. 
  • I can understand the difference between a question and a statement.
  • I can follow a one-step instruction, especially when people use gestures.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Examples:


1.)
Please - Por favor
Thank you - Gracias


2.)
Sunday - domingo
Monday - lunes
Tuesday - martes
Wednesday - miércoles
Thursday - jueves
Friday - viernes
Saturday -sábado

3.)
  • escritorio
  • lápiz
  • lámpara
4.) El terminar de un pregunta es generalmente más alto de un tono determinado, y sonidos diferente de normal hablar tono.

1 comment: